Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0003nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Based on internet research, from what i understand the gpu regarluarly should not reach 85 C when gaming, i don't know if it's an issue with the fans that come with this model, or bios or whatever it is, what do you guys think. 

here is my system full info: 

Operating system
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Microprocessor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz

System memory
32 GB

Memory slot 1
16GB Kingston 3200MHz
Memory slot 2
16GB Kingston 3200MHz

System board
8703 00

System BIOS
F.13

Video
Graphic device 1
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

Current resolution
3840 x 2160

Refresh rate
59 Hz

Version
27.21.14.5730 (11/6/2020)
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Take a look inside the case and make sure the radiator of the AIO is not misplaced, mine arrived off the hinges and on a angle, that could cause thermal issues. 

HP Recommended

We have the same exact issue.  Nvidia RTX 2080 super reaches 80 to 85c regularly.  I paid almost $2500 for this pc.  We have been  hit with issue after issue.  I bought it for my son.  I am always worrying what is going to happen next and worried what will happen next gaming session because of the temps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.