Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 880 167c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Id like to know were i can buy a liquid cooler omen branded that would fit my machine here? my socket is a 1151. If anything else is needed let me know. thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Matth88166 

The part number for those was 928212-001and made by Asetek, but HP never sold them separately and neither did Asetek.

You would have to search the internet to see what you can come up with. Most likely if you want one specifically for matching purposes, you might find a used one on eBay or such.

You can grab a name brand cooler if you still need, but you will have to remove the motherboard and pull the existing bracket that's glued onto the back of it.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Matth88166 

The part number for those was 928212-001and made by Asetek, but HP never sold them separately and neither did Asetek.

You would have to search the internet to see what you can come up with. Most likely if you want one specifically for matching purposes, you might find a used one on eBay or such.

You can grab a name brand cooler if you still need, but you will have to remove the motherboard and pull the existing bracket that's glued onto the back of it.

Hope it helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.