Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gmng DT-TG01-0185t

Not entirely sure if this is the proper place to ask, but having had no success along any other avenue, I figured I'd give it a shot. About 6 weeks ago I ordered my PC online. Near the end of the original shipping time I was notified of a delay, estimated to be only a few days. Since then, I have recieved no further updates and still haven't got my desktop either. My attempts to find out more by calling support simply directed me to an online order status page that I've already been checking which hasn't been updated in a month and tells me nothing useful about when it will be ready to go. I'm more than willing to be flexible when I know what's going on, but am immensely frustrated with the complete lack of communication and inability to request a more detailed update. I would simply like to have some idea of when this thing will finally be shipped.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Yes unfortunately the sales or tech support representatives don't really have a direct link to the assembly factory (most likely Foxcon) I was told in the past in a similar to yours situation, so whatever information is on the website, that is what you can keep an eye on.

I have an order placed 3 weeks ago an still waiting for any information pass the obligatory "Processing" status, but again that is normal, especially for customizable desktops, so the only advise is be patient.   

HP Recommended

@bh1138

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

I will escalate your Case to HP's regional Escalation Team

I will need few information please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.