Did you mean: 
Draza47
Author
Level 3
37 34 1 9
Message 21 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Fantastic! Thank you for taking the plunge on this one sir! I honestly wasn't expecting this at all!

0 Kudos
Dunsany
Level 4
76 75 5 12
Message 22 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I uploaded the image to my forum account but I see now it says Awaiting Approval. I found the image at the following link:

CNET Omen X Images

2 x HP Firebird 802 + 2 x HP 2159m monitor + Windows 7 Home Premium + Windows 8.1 Pro
GeForce Driver Version 266.58 WHQL installs correctly without modification.
GeForce Driver Version 296.10 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but Nvidia Control Panel is broken.
GeForce Driver Version 341.44 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but 2-way SLI is broken.
0 Kudos
Dunsany
Level 4
76 75 5 12
Message 23 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Draza47 wrote:

Fantastic! Thank you for taking the punge on this one sir! I honestly wasn't expecting this at all!

Thank you for posting the image of the cooler. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted one.

I was tempted to buy an Omen X bare case, too, but I had already ordered a Fractal Design Define Nano S case. Now I'm toying with the idea modding the case to look like a half size Omen X. I could call it my Omen V. 😛

2 x HP Firebird 802 + 2 x HP 2159m monitor + Windows 7 Home Premium + Windows 8.1 Pro
GeForce Driver Version 296.10 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but Nvidia Control Panel is broken.
GeForce Driver Version 341.44 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but 2-way SLI is broken.
0 Kudos
Draza47
Author
Level 3
37 34 1 9
Message 24 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Lol, that would be awesome! Being a huge Voodoo Omen fan, my dreams are coming true! The only thing left that I want is the plain omen HP case for my 2nd PC. Got an Omen X coming very soon!
0 Kudos
Draza47
Author
Level 3
37 34 1 9
Message 25 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

She's looking pretty dang good! Almost perfect, just needs to be led lit!

MERRY XMAS ALL!

0 Kudos
Dunsany
Level 4
76 75 5 12
Message 26 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That looks great. I might do something similar.

0 Kudos
Draza47
Author
Level 3
37 34 1 9
Message 27 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I love my Omen X but man is it a little bit of a nightmare to work in..

Trying to get that 2nd rad. in was not fun lol..

also, I have one minor complaint about the PSU the Omen X comes with.. it only has 1 4pin molex connector and it's already used up.. 😕

0 Kudos
k9qa
1 1 0 0
Message 28 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Did you use the existing fan and find a place to plug it in?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation