Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-14-2021 10:24 PM
Product: HP Omen 30l
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I had my Omen 30l for several months, then the rgb stopped working on my Hyperx fury ddr4 ram. After that I noticed the computer would randomly shut off.. I would always restart it and it would be just fine. I checked to make sure it wasn’t overheating, and everything was fine. I never even used it for actual gaming yet.. it would happen several more times, that mixed with the RGB lights on my ram that I can’t control I decided to just reset my pc. After that it randomly shutoff again and now it turns on for a few seconds all the lights and fans then it shuts off again… I don’t know what to do…
1 REPLY 1
09-18-2021 02:35 PM
Welcome to the HP community!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to Windows.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check whether the issue is resolved.
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices such as USB storage devices, external displays, and printers.
3. Unplug the power cable from the computer.
4. With the power cord unplugged, press and hold the Power button for about 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors.
5. Connect the power cable, but do not connect any of the peripheral devices.
6. Press the Power button to turn on the computer.
7. If a startup menu opens, use the arrow keys to select Start Windows Normally, and then press the Enter key.
8. After Windows opens, reconnect each peripheral device that was disconnected, one device at a time, until all devices are reconnected.
If you continue facing the issue, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community