Hänk
Level 2
23 15 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

New PC Omen

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi do all the new pc omen come at the same time when the new ones come? Or do one or two come then the rest?

3 REPLIES 3
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,601 24,253 2,829 10,352
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hänk , welcome to the forum.

I am not certain what you want to know.  Have you order more than one HP computer and want to know how they will be delivered; one at a time or several at a time?

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Hänk
Author
Level 2
23 15 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I want to know if all the new pc come on the same time or one or two then the rest I have not by i just want to know if the all come at the same time. When the new comes. I9 prosessor and new.

0 Kudos
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,601 24,253 2,829 10,352
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Hänk !

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  Therefore, we don't have this type of information.  You will have to contact HP Customer Support for help.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation