TommyGunz253
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Oder placed on 4th of April is still processing on the 12th

HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming Desktop

Hello. My name is Thomas(Or Tommy if you prefer) 

I ordered a Pavilion Gaming Desktop and I selected "Casual gamer"(Lowest specs)  

I placed this order at 2pm on April 4th, 2020. Right after the order, I was charged for it. It is now the 12th of April and my order still says it is processing. 

It's important that I get the computer ASAP as it will be used for my work and schooling, along with some gaming. 

I talked to a Chat Support person and they said that my computer was being built. But on the website it says it's still under "Order confirmed" instead of the assembly stage. 

Can an HP employee please help me out here. 

Thanks, Tommy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,597 92,475 11,970 25,523
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TommyGunz253 

As you know nearly all HP notebooks come from China and at this stage nearly all ports are locked down. I can't even drive 3km to buy some inks without good reasons. Without inks I won't die.

I believe and other vendors for many different goods are working very hard but they have to follow rules.

Hope this makes sense, we have to wait.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,597 92,475 11,970 25,523
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TommyGunz253 

As you know nearly all HP notebooks come from China and at this stage nearly all ports are locked down. I can't even drive 3km to buy some inks without good reasons. Without inks I won't die.

I believe and other vendors for many different goods are working very hard but they have to follow rules.

Hope this makes sense, we have to wait.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
TommyGunz253
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I see. I actually was not aware they shipped from China.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation