Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Command Center
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have Omen Command Center and have an Omen HP PC.  I cannot get My Games to load my Steam Games even though they executables are on my secondary harddrive (D:).  All the games I have installed on the computer to my C Drive are there, but none of the Steam Games.  Is there a setting or something I am doing wrong.  Don't know if this has to do with Steam or not.  I could not find any information in regards to this through the forums, online, or help section.

I am a programmer (32 years) and you can discuss things technical with me so we can get this resolved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Wscotttem 

Here is the current info I was given for this issue...

Apps that are not listed in the Windows Start menu cannot be added to the MY GAMES view in the OMEN Command Center (OCC). When the "Add" button is selected, the Select titles to add to your list section only lists items displayed in the Windows Start menu.

Workaround is to pin the games/apps to the Windows Start Menu, restart OCC.

Let me know if that works. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Wscotttem 

Here is the current info I was given for this issue...

Apps that are not listed in the Windows Start menu cannot be added to the MY GAMES view in the OMEN Command Center (OCC). When the "Add" button is selected, the Select titles to add to your list section only lists items displayed in the Windows Start menu.

Workaround is to pin the games/apps to the Windows Start Menu, restart OCC.

Let me know if that works. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Thanks that worked

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.