3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Omen Command Center not working

HP Recommended
HP Desktop PC 880-p103
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, 

My problem is that I just can't go past the loading screen of the Omen Command Center. I'm struck at this screen:

Loading Screen 

The BIOS is up to date (F.51), the operating sistem as well and so the the HP System Event Utility.

The app is downloaded from the Microsoft Store. When lauched, it gets struck as above. I can close it, but to lauch it again I have to go to "Settings" and then "Restore" it.  After that, this message appear:

Error 

Then, the app gets closed, but when launched again, once more, is looping the loading screen.

Thanks in advance for your help.

5 REPLIES 5
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @AndreasSchnaas 

I am not familiar with that specific error code.

Try this and see if it helps...

Type Services in the Windows Search Bar and hit the Enter key.

In the window that opens, scroll down to HP Omen HSA Services and make sure its set to Running - Automatic.

IF its not, right click on it and choose Properties. Make the changes.

If its already set, then Stop the service. Then reboot the PC and go back and make sure its set to Running - Automatic again.

Does it help?

0 Kudos
AndreasSchnaas
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried uninstalling the command center, then going to the MS Store to reinstall again?

If so and no joy, Im not sure whats happening.

0 Kudos
AndreasSchnaas
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes 

0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, it is a last resort but if its the only way to get it working, so be it I suppose.

Reinstalling Windows itself isnt so bad now days. Its all the other stuff you have to reinstall.

Just make sure you have what ever files, passwords you need backed up.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation