Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen obelisk 875-1010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I recent purchased an Omen obelisk desktop because I have had the Laptops in the past and was a fan of them. Apart of the reason why I purchased the Desktop was because if the I7-9700k and the 2080 graphics card in the system. In the week that I have had this Pc I was going to overclock it. I had run the system benchmark to prepare to overclock this weekend when I would have the free time to fine tune the system. I have not done any changes other then to just run the the benchmark but now when I open the Omen Command Center the overclocking section does not load at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and it still will not load. I also have the v.9.1.2.0 version of the command center. All the other features such as lighting and system vitals still work perfectly fine. I've also restarted my pc several times but no luck there either. I also know that the system can be overclocked because of the I7-9700k. I was hoping that I would be able to fix this without having to download any addition software (like the Intel Xtu) or at least understand why the option was there to begin with but is now not working.

clipboard_image_0.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Raybiii , welcome to the forum.

You didn't say if you have tried installing this package:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/omen-by-hp-875-1000-obelisk-desktop-pc-se...

I suggest giving it a try to see if it helps.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Raybiii , welcome to the forum.

You didn't say if you have tried installing this package:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/omen-by-hp-875-1000-obelisk-desktop-pc-se...

I suggest giving it a try to see if it helps.

HP Recommended

Just installed it and everything works now! Thank you so much!

HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @Raybiii!  Always glad to help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.