Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN X by HP Desktop PC - 900-035vx CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I currently have the omen command center version 10.0.20.0 from the Microsoft store running on my omen x by hp desktop pc 900-035vx. However, the capabilities are limited, i only have access to rewards, my games, and remote play. I am missing system vitals, lighting, network boosting, intel overclocking, and it is not capable of hosting through remote play. These are all capabilities that are listed for this model on the hp support page. i've also attempted downloading the software for omen command center version 1.3.124 but this only has lighting, system vitals, and network boosting capabilities. also a message appears when downloading from the command center that it is not compatible and will have limited capabilities but the legacy software that is recommended only allows for lighting control.

Basically, i can have all capabilities available for my system but i need to have both the 10.0.20.0 and 1.3.124 versions downloaded and access them separately. i also have a omen laptop 15-dc000 with preinstalled command center which has all capabilities and i would prefer hosting on remote play from my pc rather then my laptop.

is there any solution to this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@haynboyy 

Please uninstall it then use Windows store, search for Omen Command Center and Get it again

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I've already attempted that a number of times and even after another attempt i still don't have system vitals, network booster, lighting capabilities, or game stream host capabilities. I've run all my system diagnostics and troubleshooting software as well as checked for windows updates, and driver updates through hp support assistant, device manager, and  checked for driver/software updates from the hp customer support site to make sure my PC is working properly and up to date. 

HP Recommended

@haynboyy 

Now on the MAIN menu, you should see a section call MY GEAR, Please click your machine (item at the left hand side). You should see all sub-menu at the top

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

the My gear section is empty and only has a link to where i can buy other omen products. i do not see an option to select my machine.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.