Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got this laptop a little over a year ago, and I've had constant issues with the Omen app. I used to have to uninstall it every week and reinstall it to get it to work, but now that isn't even working. I can't turn on any of my keyboard lights, and I can't monitor my laptops temperature. Someone please help?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

I recommend that you uninstall it again and update to the new Omen Gaming Hub software, which superseded the Omen Command Center software.

You can get it from the Microsoft Store.

Get OMEN Gaming Hub - Microsoft Store

HP Recommended

Yeah that's what I've been trying to do all day today, sorry for not clarifying. I went into Windows and reset the app data and repaired it, it's working for now. But usually, when I shut my computer off and start it back up again the app will launch and just stay in that loading screen in the beginning. Hopefully it works for a while now

HP Recommended

Hey-ho sir.

Did you try that:

in Device Manager > System Devices > Intel(R) Management Engine Interface, right click on it, choose Property, then in Power Management tab, UNCHECK "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

It should fix it for a while.

Regards and Happy New Year

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.