Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15 ce0032x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Untitled.png

Hello , 

my omen command center doest not showing any data.

I just format my laptop, did i miss somethings.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @embong147,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! As I understand you want the Omen Command Center,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you know that only certain models of the Omen support the Omen Controller?

If your model supports the controller, it would be reinstalled and cannot be retrieved if deleted from the PC unless you reinstall windows back to factory defaults.

That said, I have a few alternate links that should help you download and install the HP System Even Utility which should get you back up and illuminated in the right colors once the Omen Control is installed:

The link for the System Event Utility: Click here
Omen Controller: Click here

I would also suggest here is to update the Bios, and Chipset drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

If this doesn't work, please use this link (Click here) to obtain a recovery media used to restore to factory defaults.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @embong147,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! As I understand you want the Omen Command Center,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you know that only certain models of the Omen support the Omen Controller?

If your model supports the controller, it would be reinstalled and cannot be retrieved if deleted from the PC unless you reinstall windows back to factory defaults.

That said, I have a few alternate links that should help you download and install the HP System Even Utility which should get you back up and illuminated in the right colors once the Omen Control is installed:

The link for the System Event Utility: Click here
Omen Controller: Click here

I would also suggest here is to update the Bios, and Chipset drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

If this doesn't work, please use this link (Click here) to obtain a recovery media used to restore to factory defaults.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.