Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P6AV)

Hi,

Is there a schematics/layout picture available for the the Hana mainboard that is in my ryzen 9 30 L config?

I cannot find it, and the hp site ony has text.. that contradicts itself.. Moreover, all the upgrade guides show a different mainboard..

thxn

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@jcnwholland,

Couldn't find a Hana wiring diagram/schematics, but did find this:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

c06592760.pdf (hp.com)

HP Desktop PCs - Motherboard Specifications, Hana | HP® Customer Support

NonSequitur777_0-1645906262729.png

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

I owe you a round of beer next time, merci.

The C06XXX.pdf gave some new info, the rest i found myself. Unfortunately not the detail i needed.

Maybe HP can provide this? Or do they make these boards and hope for the best, bypassing the schematic part 

HP Recommended

@jcnwholland,

Unfortunately, it appears that a comprehensive easy-to-access HP motherboard schematics/wiring diagram link hasn't yet been made an HP priority to be provided.

Here is a generic motherboard how/where-to video: Where do all your PC Parts Plug In?!?! Motherboard Connectors - YouTube

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

hi

@jcnwholland wrote:

Hi,

Is there a schematics/layout picture available for the the Hana mainboard that is in my ryzen 9 30 L config?

I cannot find it, and the hp site ony has text.. that contradicts itself.. Moreover, all the upgrade guides show a different mainboard..

thxn

I have been active in the Hp community since 2009
and this has been requested since, over and over again, since all this time, we have asked for more documents, more precise, more information..
There is better, and less good,, so far, all you can get here is this type of document, available only for certain models

OMEN 25L/30L Desktop PC Series (Intel and AMD) - Motherboard Viewer

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thxn for the reply, has HP officially replied on this matter? And the reason why they do not provide this? Should not be that big of a deal to create? 

HP Recommended

These are questions that have been asked by hp experts, at particular times..
when the French community was still open, either directly or by leaving comments..
I never heard back about this!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I suppose a smart person only makes the mistake of buying an HP product once in their life.
What a mess they are, I can't get additional RAM sticks to put in my system, I can't get to the repair schematics nor can I change the fan curves  through the BIOS.

HP Recommended

I concur.. I'm battling customer support about the bios lock also, in regard of the memory..  Have 64 gb HP xmp memory that doest do xmp as advertised. It runs a speed that is not even a profile in the memory with cas latency slower than Manke Nelis does the 100m relay.  

I see it as a good system to plunder for the parts that are ok.. the ones that hp didnt touch: cpu, coolermaster ps and liquid cooler, and  the 3080..  I swapped case already and have normal temps now with 70 deg under full load,with normal fan noise..

@johhdemol what do you mean with cant buy memory? Think that does allow for xmp profiles? 

HP Recommended

My PC contains Kingston HyperX Fury CL22 3200MHz RAM Sticks, those aren't offered on the regular market.
The timings (CL22) are very slow, which is made up for by the 3200MHz speed, so slow they don't sell I suppose.
- Note: I doubt the timings are so slow they cause a bottle-neck, it's just that people look to buy CL14-CL18 RAM nowadays -

As a HP Consumer this means that you'll have to either find another HP consumer who's selling their HP RAM sticks.
You can not get regular non-HP HyperX Fury 3200MHz RAM sticks, because they will have different CL-timings. (This might be resolvable with Ryzenmaster on AMD systems).
To make things worse, HP does not sell the appropriate CL22 (slow timing) RAM to the end-consumer, even though that would allow them to ADD to the system, rather than replace the RAM the system came with, thus lowering e-waste.

If you can't find another HP consumer, you'll have to replace the entire set & use third-party software to prevent them from running at 2133MHz (or lower). On AMD systems this can be done using Ryzenmaster, although I have not done it myself.

EDIT: Turns out the slower timings on the RAM could have a significant impact on the performance after all, combined with lower wattage on the CPU.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.