Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-20-2020 07:12 PM
I bought an Omen screen & have had it for maybe a year now, never had issues. I never turn off the computer & just let it sleep, usually by moving the mouse or pressing any key on the keyboard will wake it, but today it won’t. The LED light won’t turn on either. I’ve tried unplugging the power cord from the actual monitor and wall for a while, I’ve tried holding the power button but I haven’t had any luck.
09-23-2020 08:55 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns
This is a Hardware issue. Please contact HP Support in your region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community