Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-06-2023 04:52 PM
omen gaming hub problem
i open it, needs time to open first of all, than when i open it and try lets say to go on performance, undervolting or anything else, it says update, and when i click update it just opens the message to click here for something, but also when i click there it doesnt open anything. cannot control fan, undervolting, lightning or anything else
02-21-2023 02:09 AM
Hi, There is new OMEN Software and SDK package on line, please follow steps below to update/install:
- Go to Microsoft Store to update your all OMEN Software, including “OMEN Gaming Hub”, “OMEN Light Studio” or “OMEN Oasis” to the latest.
- Execute Windows Update to latest version and all optional updates (especially to install "Realtek - Net - xx.xx.xxx.xxxx"), then restart.
- Launch “HP Support Assistant”, check for updates for the “OMEN Gaming Hub SDK Package”. Follow the on-screen instructions to update the app.
- In OMEN Gaming Hub, click Update if update message shown in each feature page.
- Please install this package: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp143501-144000/sp143720.exe, then restart.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community