Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-0000i (393C5AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I was still trying to talk with previous agent then ended the chat but as I e already explained my pc did come back from repair and I am not happy with the customer service and that I had no signature on the diagnostics sheet, I have explained multiple times and the PSU powers supply at the back even when pc is turned off is making a noise and this will cause serious problems with my PC and yous have done absolutely nothing about it. The 3 pins look like they have been filed down and I’m really not happy with it.Even when my box come back with the pc it was damaged and not looked after properly. Can someone please help me it’s already come back from repair even with a diagnostic sheet and not even signed I’m not happy at all. Here is proof & the 3 pins aren’t even cleaned or new 

FF28EC38-9F58-4EF5-BC12-2F91B916476D.jpeg

B3E7AD21-888A-413D-9D6B-5FFF87366625.jpeg

 I do have videos as well but why is it it’s been “ repaired” and even when pc is off it’s still making the same quiet noise at the back ( PSU) ???

Lswann
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ISwanny1797,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This issue might require one on one interaction to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with further instructions. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead! 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.