cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
rickyracerlv
Level 1
8 4 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

PSU upgrade for Omen 30L

HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0024
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What 750/850w PSU would fit and be compatible with my current Omen 30L. I am planning to upgrading the gpu to a rtx 3070 series and water cool the cpu.   I figured I might as well get started on the PSU and Water Cooling while waiting on rtx..

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rickyracerlv
Author
Level 1
8 4 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think I am just going to build a new computer from scratch then upgrading this  desktop. Thanks for all the replies.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
rickyracerlv
Author
Level 1
8 4 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think I am just going to build a new computer from scratch then upgrading this  desktop. Thanks for all the replies.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation