34 17 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Psu

HP Recommended
Idk bruv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! Ive been looking at new pc parts, and i've seen a PSU thats for a very good price. Its a Kolink Core 850W, it costs 549sek or 53 eur. Link (swedish website) https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/281748-Kolink-Core-850W-80-White . Has anyone had any experience with Kolink Core in general? I've contacted webhallen and they have said that they have not experienced any problems with this Psu, it is a bad deal or is it a bang-for-the-buck?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,786 6,769 639 1,531
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Power supply availability is spotty at this time.

Corsair CX Series, EVGA, and Seasonic make good components. Antec, Thermaltake, and Cooler Master also make decent PSUs.

You can get a EVGA BQ 600 watt PSU for $70.00 in the USA.

Regards

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,786 6,769 639 1,531
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am not familiar with this product. Have you checked online reviews of the product?

Here (Link) is a review of a similar Kolink 850 watt Platinum PSU. Don't know if this is the one you are looking at.

Regards

Williamdäb
Author
Level 2
34 17 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you know any budget psu's that are good? I want a minimum of 600watts. 

Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,786 6,769 639 1,531
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Power supply availability is spotty at this time.

Corsair CX Series, EVGA, and Seasonic make good components. Antec, Thermaltake, and Cooler Master also make decent PSUs.

You can get a EVGA BQ 600 watt PSU for $70.00 in the USA.

Regards

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation