Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I had this one time on my HP Omen x 900-250ND 

now after a month there was a new Bios Update and after that my Omen Command centre doesnt work anymore 

i updated all drivers all updates installed in windows and in HP support app. 

i dont know what to do anymore there are no Fixes online for it. 

the only thing that i dont understand is that the whole app locks when there are new drivers. 

i cant control my light or overclock or anything.  only that stupid gamestream that im never gonna use. 

i Got a €5000 Computer 

and i cant control my light and other things anymore

HP Please help me. 

I already tried the SDK and other instructions on your FAQ but it doesnt help. 

my computer is brand new. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Wesley986570 

Search for the Omen Command Center in the Search bar in the task bar and see if it will let you uninstall it.

Then reinstall from this link... Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Next, go to Services and make sure the HP Omen HSA is enabled...

HSA.JPG

Next...

Go to Device Manager... Type Device Manager in Search and hit the Enter key.

Scroll to Software Components and expand the arrow.

Right-click HP Software and Services, and then click Properties.

Navigate to the Driver tab and click Update Driver.

Do the same for Omen Software and Services.

See if the OCC will work now.

If not, you will need to report the issue to HP Support. Contact them as if you have a warranty issue. Tell them what is happening. Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.