Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, my Omen Command Center rewards tabs keeps giving me an error when I try to open it. What should I do to fix it?

It was working a few days ago and now it's not.

Broken  Reward CenterBroken Reward Center

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

From the image alone it looks like you may be having a network connection issue.  Does the Command Center app give you errors anywhere else or just the rewards page?  Troubleshooting 101 says you would want to make sure your internet is connected and your firewall is allowing the command center app to go through it, if all of that checks out, try reinstalling the command center application.

Its possibly also and issue with the way your trying to setup your rewards account(password doesn't match requirements kind of thing), though those issues usually spell that out for you.  Possibly also a temporary issue with some HP server that the rewards program uses.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.