Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP510 p007l
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

can i install another GPU for hp510 p007l?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

As long as you have enough space in the case and have a good enough PSU 

HP OMEN 7700 I7 1070 gtx
MSI GT73VRE TITAN
HP Recommended

Hello @JustAskingHere 

Technically yes, but you will be limited with the smaller form factor. You also have a Pentium G4400T dual core cpu, so it would not be very advantageous to upgrade with expensive parts as that cpu will most likely be the bottleneck.

As others have reported with that series, you will need to use a low profile graphics card because the 24 pin power cable is located underneath the PCIe x16 slot. Most likely, a single slot GTX 1030, unless you can find a low profile 1050 that wont be too large to interfere.

You will also have to replace the uATX 180w PSU with a Micro ATX 300w or larger PSU.

If gaming is your goal, you might want to consider saving up for a more powerful machine.

Just my opinion.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.