Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 875-1000 Obelisk Desktop PC (3VH40AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello,

recently for the past 2 weeks i have come across a issue in which my monitor keeps losing connection and before it loses connection it says Display port: Inactive then my monItor LED light turns orange, this only happens when i start playing games at random or at set position on a game that i'm currently playing. they way i turn it on is my putting my pc to sleep and turning it on again and seem to fix the issue and my monitor goes back to be active but the game that i was playing was closed down while other apps was still open (if i was on Spotify i can still hear music but wont be able to see due to my monitor losing connection and i still have full control over my keyboard shortcuts to .

recently i have got a recent change after the issue happened and use the sleep mode to rest it and then on my monitor i have been displayed with this screen as shown in the image below 

ssd.jpg

and after it went to normal

to add i have tried updating my PC, installing latest drivers and no luck i keep having this issue

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Anyone that can help?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.