Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC 880-p0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Annotation 2019-02-03 115431.jpg

DEARS

HP COMMAND CENTER {V.7.3.3.0} SHOWING ONLY THIS PAGE, BEFORE A FEW DAYS IT WAS DISPLAYED HOME SCREEN

Annotation 2019-02-03 115957.jpg

MY COMPUTER:

OMEN by HP Desktop PC 880-p0xx

‏‏Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version: 17763.292

PLEASE HELP

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Same here on hp OMEN X900-000nx lost everything else after the W10 Omen CC was updated but control for for Sequencer Keyboard . I kinda give up hope they actualy are able make a propper all in one Omen Comand Center . Ther is always something missing or doesnt work .

HP Recommended

I assume you have also tried the usual fixes of hunting for Windows updates and reinstalling the OCC?

@Darko71  are you also on version 1809 build 17763.292?

Let me know and I will submit this thread to the admins to pass along.

HP Recommended

Also... @mohamed1100  Just to clarify....

The OCC version 7.3.3.0 update was working as normal and then when Windows updated, the problem occurred?

Or did OCC version 7.3.3.0 show the limited abilities from its begining of installation?

IF its a Windows update, HP will need to be able to understand what update is causing it.

HP Recommended

nop , after the app updated to the latest version everything was gone expet for the Sequencer , I reinstalled windows clean , not because of that just periodic reinstallation I do from time to time and the same happened so I belive it is the app . 
In my case in the version befor SystremVitals didnt read correctly sensor readings on my X900-000nx , but after the update no Vitals available and no Network Boost , the OC never ever worked with X900 from Omen CC .

HP Recommended

yes i tried ,does not work

HP Recommended

It worked normally

I'm not sure when Windows updates, the problem has occurred
Or when updated the OCC

if the update (OCC) was released a week or more ago
Thank you so much

HP Recommended

I have reported the issue. But I have no way of knowing when a fix will occur.

If I do hear anything, I will let you know.

HP Recommended

Thank you much appreciated ! 

HP Recommended

my dear
problem solved after last update
thank you so much

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.