Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-13-2021 02:25 PM
i recently bought an omen 25L and it only has one HDMI port that i am currently using for my monitor, i want to run a monitor and a TV. My TV also uses an HDMI, is there a way i can add an HDMI port to the desktop or is there an adapter i can use to convert the HDMI to plug into somewhere else. Thanks in advance.
08-13-2021 04:10 PM
It has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER FH (6 GB) which supports up to three displays at the same time.
- Form Factor: Full height PCB with ATX dual slot bracket
- Dimensions: 22.4 x 14.5 cm (8.8 x 5.7 in)
- Rear I/O connectors: HDMI *1+ DP *1+DVI-D*1
- Maximum resolution:
- HDMI resolution: 4096x2160x24 bpp @60 Hz (HDMI 2.0)
- DisplayPort resolution: 7680x4320 @60 Hz YUV 420 8 bit
You can use
- Direct cable from HDMI to HDMI for TV
- Direct cable from DP to HDMI for monitor,
- or Direct cable from DVI-D to HDMI for monitor,
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community