Level 15
21,862 21,488 2,479 8,243
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

someone help about temp

@Badr_alharbi , welcome to the forum.

The Tjunction temperature for the 8700K is 100C.  Here is the definition of Tjunction from Intel: 

"Tjunction max is the maximum thermal junction temperature that a processor will allow prior to using internal thermal control mechanisms to reduce power and limit temperature. Activation of the processor's thermal control system may cause performance loss as the processor typically reduces frequency and power to prevent overheating. The goal for a system builder or a do-it-yourself (DIY) end user is to design a platform configuration that keeps the processor under the Tjunction max threshold during heavy workloads to maximize performance of the system. 

The benefit to a user is that many third-party utilities can monitor the digital thermal sensor (DTS) on the processor die to see how close the system is approaching the Tjunction max temperature without any destructive testing. We recommend that end users look up information on the product specification page (ark.intel.com) to aid them in system assembly. Original design manufacturers should consult the nondisclosure agreement (NDA) documentation available to them for full details."

Your temps are bordering on Tjunction territory.  I suggest that you clean the inside of the case thoroughly to see if that solves some of your problem.  Pay particular attention to the fans.  If they are very dusty this could cause them not to cool properly.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

Custom build: Corsair 750D Airflow (Full Tower); MSI MEG z390 ACE; i9-9900K processor (OC'd 5.025); Corsair H150i cooler; 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 memory; MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio video card; Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB; Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB

HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

19 14 1 3
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

someone help about temp

The pc from inside is too clean I always use the dust clean spray, also i read in the internet that the max temp Column in temp core app is not big problem, but I don’t sure about that.

i have also one question If three fans are placed on top of each other in pci slot bad or Dangerous?

thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
Badr_alharbi
Level 2
19 14 1 3
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

someone help about temp

The pc from inside is too clean I always use the dust clean spray, also i read in the internet that the max temp Column in temp core app is not big problem, but I don’t sure about that.

i have also one question If three fans are placed on top of each other in pci slot bad or Dangerous?

thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
21,862 21,488 2,479 8,243
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

someone help about temp

You are welcome, @Badr_alharbi!

The Max temps are not a problem at this point, but if they reach 100C the processor will begin throttling.  This reduces performance.

When you add fans inside of a case you have to understand airflow.  Here is a very good video on airflow and pressure:

This will help you understand how fans effect the airflow in a case and what is good and what is bad.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

Custom build: Corsair 750D Airflow (Full Tower); MSI MEG z390 ACE; i9-9900K processor (OC'd 5.025); Corsair H150i cooler; 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 memory; MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio video card; Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB; Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB

HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!