Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 17t-an100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone !

I am having the following problems and need help from everyone

1/ When I bought the 17 hp Omen on the Hp website, the Product number in the Mail is the other information & when I get the product then check on the hp website the product number information is different.

2/ When I replaced the ssd hard drive and installed 10 new 64bit windown I can not use the OMEN Command Center and on the website install software sp88567 not. Appears "You are about to be signed out"

Tks everyone

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @HoangCuongVN

I cannot speak for HP on the difference in product numbers. I would think as long as the specs are what you ordered, you should be good.

You would have to contact the HP store you ordered from for further discussion on that.

The OMen Command Center has been updated now and the download from the drivers page is no longer used.

Use this link from the Microsoft store to install it. Be sure that Windows is fully up to date first.

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

HP Recommended

Hi Bro ! 

I have followed the link to your instructions, downloaded the software but can not use the Lighting function to adjust the color on the keyboard.

Omen symbol on keyboard can not be used.

I hope you can support this process. thank you

HP Recommended

Does the keyboard have two colors or four colors showing?

Example of 4 color keyboard, it has 4 color zones.08_occ_r3_lighting.png

The Omen home button has a glitch that HP has not figured out yet. We are still waiting a fix.

HP Recommended

You refer 2 photos

Current keyboard only shows 2 colors + Omen Command Center does not have Lighting function.

ca7ed62faf664c381577.jpgNew Bitmap Image.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi 

To my knowledge, there are two Omen & Omen X Series laptops. The Omen laptops have the function of adjusting keyboard colors by region.

Omen Command Center key not available & auxiliary direction.

Look forward to the support from you and the community. Thank you.

Best regards

HP Recommended

@HoangCuongVN wrote:

Hi 

To my knowledge, there are two Omen & Omen X Series laptops. The Omen laptops have the function of adjusting keyboard colors by region.

Correct, the Omen laptops color by region. But there are two versions. The two color zone does not adjust, so there wont be anything listed in the command center. Only the 4 zone will adjust.

The Omen Key not working is a glitch that HP is working on. I dont know when it will be available.

HP Recommended

Hi 

Thank you for explaining this point, since I am using Omen laptops so there are only 2 default colors and in Omen Command Canter there is no Lighting function.

Only the Omen X laptop can change the keyboard color by region.

Hopefully Hp will soon refine the Omen Command Center.

thank you.

Best regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.