Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp 14s fq1030au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

what is the generation of hp 14s fq1030au

And I need to buy this laptop is it available in a nearby hp store for me

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the product specs for that model.

HP Laptop 14s-fq1030AU Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

We don't work for or represent HP, so you'll have to figure out where to buy it on your own.  

You can buy it on Amazon, India for example.

HP 14 4th Gen Ryzen 5 5500U 14-inch(35.6 cm) FHD Laptop with Alexa Built-in(8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10...

HP Recommended

I want to buy from hp store 

Is it available

HP Recommended

Once again...we don't work for or represent HP, so we cannot answer that question.

You will have to contact the HP store in India for further assistance.

Official HP India Store for Laptop, Printer & Ink | HP Store India

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.