Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I want to know how to get the HP apps that I had when I first got my HP Omen Notebook. I had the same previous question that I asked 5 years ago in 2016, unfortunately, the download links provided then about NVIDIA and Omen Control and Omen Central Ops do not work. Do those apps still exist? Or are there different apps that provide the same function? I need them to control the lighting of my keyboard and control of fans. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks very much. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@LP2727 

Please use Windows Store, search for Omen Gaming Hub and install (or Get) it to your machine. Old Oman Command Center software  is superseded

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello, thanks for replying. Unfortunately, it says that it doesn't support my laptop 😞  Is there a solution for that? Can the HP Omen Notebook 15 really work on Omen Gaming Hub? 

HP Recommended

@LP2727 wrote:

Hello, thanks for replying. Unfortunately, it says that it doesn't support my laptop 😞

@LP2727 

Could be your machine is too old, you have to use OCC.  I can't find where HP keeps the old software.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.