Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

@Chew-Bah-ka

Thank you for posting back.

In order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ok, now I am annoyed.

- several posts in this forum

- several personal messages

- HP support FAQs

- HP virtual assistant

- HP support page

- manual case opening from a HP-representative via personal message

- answer received back: "it is not our business, please contact support page"

REALLY????

Here's what they wrote:

"Leider können wir von Beschwerdemanagement Ihre Frage nicht beantworten, weil wir für technische Fragen nicht zuständig sind. Wenden Sie sich bitte an unseren Kundendienst unter die Nummer +49 69 2999 3434.
Alternativ können Sie in dieser Internetseite eine Lösung finden: https://support.hp.com/de-de
Wir hoffen, Ihnen mit dieser Auskunft geholfen zu haben."

The hotline above says: "please use the virtual support agent". Seems, that the manual ticket didn't help at all and nobody is responsible. It is great, to receive quick and kind answers here, but a step forward after a few weeks would be fine...

HP Recommended

anybody any idea?

HP Recommended

Thank you all. The HP-support did contact me directly and we're in a very contructive exchange. If there are any reliable reasons for that laptop behavior, I'll post it here, but for now, we're on a good way to exclude any mistakes and find a solution.

I am happy about the kind, direkt contact with that support.

HP Recommended

@Chew-Bah-ka

Thank you for posting back.

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Work on it as per your convenience and keep me posted on the results.  

Have a great day! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi there,

now I received my notebook back and: it is not resolved.

- new software on it (including bloodware)

- mentioned on paper attached: hardware changed

- on desktop: the DPC-latency checker tools stayed

- started: everything bad and red

So the didn't do a double click on that tools to check that before sending the notebook back.

The problem is not solved.

Last chance: please try again. Otherwise I want my money back.

With best regards.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.