Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-27-2021 03:19 PM - edited 12-27-2021 03:27 PM
I just got mi windows update and mi audio its not working, the speaker (speakers of the own laptop) and mi headphones just don't work with mi laptop says there is no devices connected.
verbatim it says: no output devices found, troubleshot audio problems
12-30-2021 10:58 AM
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the audio on your computer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
Run Audio Troubleshooter
- Launch Troubleshooting by typing and clicking “Troubleshooting” in Windows search.
- Click on "Playing Audio".
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you continue facing the issue, then uninstall the audio driver from the device manager and then download and install it from the below link.
Here is how it is done.
- Type "Device Manager" into the search field to open the device manager console.
- Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
- On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
- When the uninstall process is complete, remove the device.
NOTE: On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the driver package that was used for the device.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community