2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

BATTERY ADVICE

HP Recommended
omen 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning, I have for some months a new laptop an omen 17, but with it I am afraid to spoil the battery. I’ve heard so many tips, so many ways to avoid ruining it, but I’ve never heard an opinion from HP experts, so I can finally relax without fear.

for example I have heard that if you are at home or in a place with the possibility of attaching the battery it is ALWAYS a good thing to do.
I am always at home especially in this period of covid so my PC remains ALWAYS attached, I do well ? is correct ?
Also when the evening I turn it off I leave it ALWAYS attached, is it a mistake or not ?
in SUMMARY I leave it always under charge 24h and 7/7.
Maybe once a month I get it to 0 so at least it does a battery cycle, but I don’t know if it’s really correct to do. also as mentioned before I have a 17-inch omen, if I do not hold it in charge I lasts about 4/5 hours no longer, and do more charging cycles is bad for the right battery ?

thank you for your help, I hope you can clear my mind

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,749 93,406 12,276 26,107
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kodiak-21 

Please use the following guide to keep battery healthy

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c01297640

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,749 93,406 12,276 26,107
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kodiak-21 

Please use the following guide to keep battery healthy

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c01297640

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation