Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-en1000 (2L1F1AV)
Linux

Greetings.

I know the bios is upgradeable with a usb-stick, but I couldn't find steps on how to. I can't use HP software to because I'm a linux user.

Also, I had problems with my ssd (Corsair MP510) last time I tried to upgrade the bios to F.13. I had to rollback to F.10. The ssd worked fine on another PC, the F.13 BIOS just would not recognize it. Is this issue solved in the newest version?

I would also be interested in a more open BIOS version as the default is limited in options (fan, overclock, voltage control would be nice..).

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Anyone?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.