Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-18-2022 05:09 AM - edited 08-18-2022 05:12 AM
- HP Support Assistant was not working on my system so I tried to install & run it on a virtual operating system & it worked so I performed a reset of Windows 10 from Settings.
- After that as usual I tried to connect my mobile to my laptop with bluetooth & I noticed that it was paired but not connected.
- To verify which device has an issue I tried to connect another mobile & a Bluetooth speaker with my laptop. I came to know that there is an issue with my laptop's bluetooth drivers.
- What I did to resolve this issue:
- Updated windows 10 to the latest version from settings
- Updated all drivers from HP Support Assistant & from the official website of HP
- Removed the device from the list of Bluetooth-paired devices & paired it again and then try to connect but it didn't work.
- I used a troubleshooter for bluetooth but it didn't work.
- Turned Antivirus & firewall and repeated 3rd step.
- Removed the device from the control panel and repeated 3rd step.
- Removed the device from the device manager then restarted and repeated 3rd step.
- Uninstalled the device from the device manager then restarted and repeated 3rd step.
- Checked for driver updates from the device manager but they were on the latest update.
- I tried to enable a few services from the control panel for my bluetooth device as both normal as well as an administrative user I got the same error "Access Denied".
- I tried to connect with HP Support Customer care through the call 3 times but I didn't get any help.
- 1st executive listened to my issue & gave me a number which is still switched off.
- 2nd executive listened to my issue & told me he will transfer my call to another department for further process and I waited for a minimum of 50 minutes but no one received my call.
- 3rd executive listened to my issue & told me she will transfer my call to another department for further process and I waited again for a minimum of 50 minutes but no one received my call.
- I raised my issue in answers.microsoft.com at: " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-not-connecting/5ebb9480-ced1-... " but after my last reply, there is no response.
- Now tell me what should I do??
08-18-2022 07:00 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
I want the check your current system configuration.
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/paste to following key/values pairs:
System SKU ( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Please start windows <device manager>
- Open <network adapters>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community