Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-19-2022 12:09 PM
Hello guys! After updating Windows (apparently updating the BIOS from the update center), this problem occurred, namely, the system stopped booting. I tried to restore the BIOS using the key combination Win + B. It did not help. The site does not have any BIOS or drivers specifically for this model. It refuses to load the system image from the USB flash drive and just starts to go into the bootloop. Help me find the bios from the official site for this model. PS I also found a merged bios dump from the forum and sewed it through the programmer, but it didn’t help from the word, it only got worse, so I returned the native one that was.
10-19-2022 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
(1) Power off computer
(2) Disconnect charger
(3) Press and hold <power> button for 30 seconds
(4) Connect charger
(5) Use (another Windows 10/11 computer) to create <USB flash drive>
HP Notebook System BIOS Update
|F.20 Rev.A||17.1 MB||Jul 27, 2022||Download|
Follow --->>> BIOS Recovery Reinstall with USB
(6) Repeat reflash procedures:
- windows + b <USB flash drive> not connected
- windows + v <USB flash drive> not connected
- windows + b <USB flash drive> connected
- windows + v <USB flash drive> connected
Keep me updated
10-21-2022 12:27 PM
I am sorry, but my options to help you are exhausted.
|Recommendation and solution|
(1) HP warranty valid -> Contact HP Support for service repair
(2) HP warranty expired:
The BIOS can be reflashed with a "programmer" by a professional computer (chip level) repair store. But there is no guarantee that the computer will continue to work 100% after that.
Give it a try ...
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community