Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen

Hi, 

Please could someone help?

I have an OMEN laptop and two of the keys on the keyboard are broken. One has a crack running through it that I would really like to replace. However, I am out of warranty and can't find a website which is legit?

It's the 'b' key which works but needs new hinges, and the ¬` key which has the crack. 

Any support would be welcomed.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Lozcityx We don't have options to replace a single key as such, however, you can replace the entire keyboard using the HP Parts Store:

you may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

Or, If you have an HP authorized service center near by, you should be able to take it to them and have it checked,

Here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: Click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I didn’t realise it was possible to replace the entire  keyboard on a laptop? How much would this cost?

HP Recommended

@Lozcityx To be honest, that's a different department, you may want to access the HP Parts Store and check the details, depending on your region, you should get the information once you click on the link I shared with you previously, or contact the local store for a quotation using the other link for Authorized service provided.

I hope that helps,

And If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.