Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Agreed but like i said i have looked everywhere and people either say you cant do it or something about fn and the <-> arrows so i kept looking and found this and thought i would post that it actually does work.

HP Recommended

I have the same keyboard and yes you can change the colors although you only get 5 choices. 

Step 1: locate your FN key (usually adjacent to your enter key at the bottom of the keyboard.

Step 2: locate your F9 key at the top of your keyboard there should be a symbol that looks like an arrow on top pointing to the right with a snowflake in the middle and and arrow pointing to the left on the bottom.\

Step 3: Locate your FN key again and hold down and locate the F9 Key and press over and over again and this should display the the different color options for your keyboard.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.