cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HenrySG
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can I order HP Omen 15 dc1088wm Screen Assembly Parts?

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 dc1088wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi HP community,

It is going to be the first time I purchase a HP product and I am planning to purchase this unit from eBay which does not have the screen assembly to fix up for my personal use because it is very expensive to buy a new unit and I am quite handy myself.

The unit is literally missing a screen, only comes with the motherboard, keyboard and bottom half of laptop shell. 

My question is, am I able to order display assembly replacement (the screen shell and hinge) from HP? 

HenrySG_0-1587786279342.png

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,740 92,618 11,992 25,560
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HenrySG 

Looks like you need more than just a screen. Please check the following parts to see which part (or parts) you need

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=7TE28UA

Nearly all of them are N/A from HP Part Store therefore you probably use part # and search online such as eBay. 

Did you know buying all parts for a car and put them together, the price would be 3 times of the same car, brand new.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation