Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello to whoever's coming to assist,

I have the OMEN Sequencer and Reactor. I currently can't install the OMEN Game Hub from the Microsoft Store. I used to have the old OMEN Command Center downloaded and installed from there (Made it confusing with the natively installed version of the software), but I believe it was removed from the store. That ended up getting removed after I had an incident with all of my Microsoft Store apps that were installed a couple of days ago, forcing me to reinstall them. Still don't know what the cause was for that.

I'm trying to install the OMEN Game Hub but am receiving an error (Code: 0x80073D0D) with the installation attempt from the store, and it's the only app that I get it in. I've followed along with a number of Microsoft's forums to try to get the install working, but it hasn't, and I've already contacted Microsoft's support with my issue for that. So now I'm just trying to seek either an alternative install method or something else as I do wish to color my appliances again. Or more preferably a method to allow my natively installed OMEN Command Center to be able to do so.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Well, I managed to figure it out, but don't understand why it happened. Apparently under my Administrator account the old Microsoft Store version of OMEN Command Center was still installed even though I had uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it at the time of the event. So now I have the Gaming Hub.

I won't deny that I miss the old Voodoo logo, seem to have more character than this new one.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Well, I managed to figure it out, but don't understand why it happened. Apparently under my Administrator account the old Microsoft Store version of OMEN Command Center was still installed even though I had uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it at the time of the event. So now I have the Gaming Hub.

I won't deny that I miss the old Voodoo logo, seem to have more character than this new one.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.