Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-ce001na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have tried to update my graphics card drivers on my Omen15-ce001na. It has an Nvidia GTX 1050 graphics card and is running V452.41 drivers at the moment. The Gforce games ready driver installation site says there is a driver update ready to install V460.89, but every time I try to install the new drivers, the installation runs for about 30 seconds the stops and says "Installation cannot continue".....
Is anyone having the same problem? 
Do you know what I need to do to fix the issue??
Cheers.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Cadnowen 

You have to use fully tested and supported drivers from HP. In many cases, you can't use drivers from manufacturers.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhein,

Thanks for your reply, I have updated my NVIDIA graphics card software on my Omen laptop and desktop via the GForce Experience many times since buying them....
I even get notifications to tell me to upgrade.. from Nvidia..
So, was puzzled as to why I cannot update the drivers directly from Nvidia now....

Regards,
Cadnowen....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.