Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hi my name is Eddie please help me

I want to buy a gaming note book but I only have 2.000.000 IDR(150 USD)this is my dream I always want to play games like gta V and more
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @Eddie_Wilson.  Thank you for the additional information.  We always do our best to reply to all requests for help.  Here is a page at HP Store that has some laptops that are somewhat in your price range.  The processors are all Celerons.  Therefore, they are not the most powerful.  Also, they all run on ChromeOS; not Windows.  This will give you an idea of what you are facing when trying to spend $150.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Eddie_Wilson, welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to say that the price you want to pay will not buy a laptop that would play even most of the simple games today; especially GTA V.  They are very graphics intensive and require high-end video cards.  Here are the system requirements for GTA V.  You will see that it requires very high-end components.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended
Hi thank you for replying me old_geekster

If the laptop does not meet the system requirements for gta it's ok and if it's not a gaming laptop it's still ok
I just need a laptop with 3gb ram and 5gb memory space

BTW I'm really glad that someone replied to me
HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @Eddie_Wilson.  Thank you for the additional information.  We always do our best to reply to all requests for help.  Here is a page at HP Store that has some laptops that are somewhat in your price range.  The processors are all Celerons.  Therefore, they are not the most powerful.  Also, they all run on ChromeOS; not Windows.  This will give you an idea of what you are facing when trying to spend $150.

HP Recommended
Im so glad that you replied me and help me thankyou old_geekster i will check out the Hp Store ^_^
HP Recommended

Hello @Eddie_Wilson

I will add, the store wont have anything for $150 but if you want a new Windows 10 laptop, take a look at the HP Stream 11 inch for $199 and the 14 inch for $219.

4 GB of ram and a 32 GB hard drive (Aprox 15 GB free space), but you can add an SD card to increase storage.

The HP store was sold out last time I looked, but Amazon still has them here...

Amazon.com: HP Stream Laptop PC 11-y010nr (Intel Celeron N3060, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC) with Office 36...

Good luck.

HP Recommended
Thank you Photoray002 I don't have much time to order the laptop but I will try it sometimes
HP Recommended

The  HP 14-bw010nr https://www.amazon.com/HP-14-inch-Dual-Core-E2-9000e-14-bw010nr/dp/B072HQLGY7/ is probably the best one. But if your looking for cheap and a gaming laptop you are mostly out of luck.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.