Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-12-2023 02:01 PM - last edited on 04-13-2023 12:36 PM by VictorS
Product Id: 4Q8Y0UA#ABA
SERIAL NUMBER: [Personal Information Removed]
My internet is working fine with the laptop but as far as running apps and loading web browsers it does take awful long time just to load things. Also, the touchpad gets stuck while clicking into apps.
04-15-2023 06:44 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing slow performance issues with your OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-C0000 (343L4AV).
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community