4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Constant crash

Pavilion PAV15-EC0017AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have just bought it for less than a month but it is constantly crashing and slow. I bought it cuz I read some review that this gaming notebook is good. But now I'm regretting it.. 😞

I'm not a beginner in gaming and not a pro too , but I've got better gaming/non gaming laptop than this one before.. Clicking right mouse button for a refresh took about 5sec.. Mehh

2 REPLIES 2
Level 12
Level 12
892 889 85 208
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Constant crash

Hello, what crashs do you have?? When your computer is slow, you can go to your task manager (right clic on your task bar) to know what component are very used (more 80%), and clic on it to know what programs using it. 

If any problem on it, you can execute an hardware test in your computer. For this, restart your computer by tapping F2 when it is been down for restart. You come in HP Hardware Diagnostic Interface and can execute all tests. If you have a fail please tell us. 

For more information about HP Hardware Diagnostics please see this: 
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03467259

I am former Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.
0 Kudos
Ramba1509
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Constant crash

It crashes bro. I'm in the middle of a game and it crashed. I dont quite know what happed cuz my old laptop doesn't even have this problem.. And it's Sony laptop. Not even a gaming laptop.  I'll try the method advised and will reply back on the outcome 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation