Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

First post on here and I wasn’t sure where to put this, so I’ll just post this in the gaming notebook board as that is the product I currently have in for repairs. I need to know the contact information for the Grapevine, Texas repair center (Email, phone number and extension, fax, etc) as I have a request I forgot to specify on the repair form when I sent my laptop in for repairs. I’ve tried talking to support agents using the online chat but they either end the chat prematurely or just give me the building’s phone number, not the number to the actual HP office that handles the repairs. I’ve talked to more than 4 support agents, and I’ve called HP twice yet no one has been able to provide me the phone number to the HP repair center located at 4051 N HWY 121 GRAPEVINE TX 76051 US. If anyone knows how to contact them that would be a big help as I’ve been trying to get in contact with them for two days now.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Sean_Campbell ,

You can check a Repair Center in this link:https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp 

Thanks,

Agatha
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.