1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Driver for omen command center didnt work

omen 15-dc0014nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guyz i just buy a hp gaming laptop but i have a problem with my command center the button work's but the driver for him didn't ive try all i could find to make him works but nothing ... 

Also after i try to install the driver from hp software ofcourse at the end of the instalation the laptop will restart by himself after restart nothing happen

Laptop Gaming OMEN by HP 15-dc0014nq Intel® Core™ i7-8750H until 4.10 GHz, Coffee Lake, 15.6", Full HD, IPS, 8GB, 500SSD, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Bios: 06/11/19 10:53:25 Ver:05.0000D DirectX 12

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
10,772 10,588 1,078 3,105
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Driver for omen command center didnt work

Hello @Bl0odyHeLL  lol

I think what you are trying to say is the Omen Command Center (OCC) stopped working and when you try to reinstall the program, its not working. Is that what you mean?

If so, uninstall what ever version of the OCC is installed now. Go to your Start Menu and look for it there and uninstall it if it shows up. Then try these next steps in the order I have them.

Install these...

1. Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 
  2. Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store
  3. OMEN Command Center SDK sp98588.exe

Now force Windows Updates to search for updates. Go to updates and click on the Search for Updates button, even if it shows its up to date. If it already shows updates pending, let them install, then search again. If it finds any, install them and reboot the computer. Then do it again (search again until no more are found).

Go to Windows Services and scroll down to HP Omen HSA Service and make sure its set to Running - Automatic.

The Omen button may or may not open the OCC. If it does not, go to the Start Menu and see if it will open from the short cut.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation