Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have these 3 warnings in my Device Manager, could someone help me?

- Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51A3&SUBSYS_8A25103C&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FC requires further installation.
- Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51A4&SUBSYS_8A25103C&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FD requires further installation.

- Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51C8&SUBSYS_8A25103C&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FB requires further installation.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this driver installs the first two devices.

Intel Chipset Device Software

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp140501-141000/sp140976.exe 

Restart the PC after installing the driver.

The last one...PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51C8, should be installed by the W10 Realtek HD audio driver in your notebook's support page.

If HP does not have W10 drivers for your notebook, you can download the zip file from the 3rd party driver website and manually install it.

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51C8&CC_0401 download driver for Windows 10 x64 | DriverPack

On the left side of the page, click on the blue Download ZIP button.

After you download the zip file, you can manually install the driver as follows:

Download and unzip the driver to its folder.

Do not do anything with the files in the folder.

Go to the device manager.

Click on the PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51C8 device needing the driver.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update driver.

Select the 'Browse my computer for drivers' option and browse to the driver folder you unzipped.

Make sure that the Include subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

That driver installs the "Intel® Smart Sound Technology BUS" device.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.