Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Now there is only one fix that we can trend this on twitter and make memes on it about HP's its shameful act.

HP Recommended

i have also the same issue man what can i do now?

HP Recommended

How do I do that?

HP Recommended

This does not fix the problem. Downroll is locked by HP

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. When I called HP support system the person on the other line had the audacity to tell me that the game is not being supported the laptop and asked me which game. I was furious because this was happening with counter strike global offensive and he told me, yes sir it is possible the laptop is not supporting counter strike, please play other games. My laptop is not even a month old and they are not providing any solutions just delaying helping me out

HP Recommended

I don't know that i should laugh at it or rage up.

global offensive, seriously ?

Not supporting some hardware. Most optimized game isnt supporting some hardware.

Only hp bot humans can say that.

HP Recommended

i can't even play a minimal game like  GTA san andreas which is playable in any laptop with lowest specs and without graphics card.Shame on you hp for pushing bugs in our laptops.

HP Recommended

Same dude, I got fed up and started downloading other games which did not require high performance like fifa 14 and all. It still kept getting locked. 

Then I downloaded DesMume and now am playing pokemon HeartGold. Lappy does not get locked. I am so happy. I will finish this game and all pokemon games. 

P.S.: I am not happy and I am ready to kill anyone for a solution to this problem.

HP Recommended

same issue on mine too. It is so frustrating. 

HP Recommended

@Kaif_Kamal_

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

In some cases the automatic BIOS recovery fails because of corrupted CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) data. The CMOS stores BIOS settings. Try this procedure to reset the CMOS and recover the BIOS.

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Press and hold the Windows + V keys.

3. Still pressing those keys, press and hold the Power button on the computer for 2-3 seconds, and then release the Power button, but continue pressing and holding the Windows + V keys until the CMOS Reset screen displays or you hear beeping sounds.

At the completion of a successful CMOS Reset, a message similar to the one below displays:

Successful CMOS reset button message
  4. Press Enter to restart the computer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.