Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi  I've tried this one to no avail it's still in the version f.08 

for high end  one you can set your game to lowest setting and limit your CPU to 90% it does let you play some game. in my case it's horizon zero dawn . a lot of lag and everything but still playable to me. this thing is stupid that it render my laptop almost devoid of it's purpose as a gaming laptop. it's been a week since my laptop get into the service center and there is no other info on how everything is going on. I said to them that only solution is to change the motherboard with the one that have working bios but I guess those guy want to kept the budget to minimum I hope they don't ruin my laptop I will get thorough examination when I get it back. 

Hope this helps! Keep me updated if you find a wonderful solution
Please don't accept click “
Accept as Solution” because none of the solution mentioned by someone with " I am an HP Employee " work

RIVALDI RIDHLA JULVIAR
I am an HP Disappointed Customer

HP Recommended

HP developers are jerk they sucks only,they are noob,hpsucks 

#hpisnurd #hpsucks#hpispieceof**bleep** 

HP Recommended

Mate this method didnt work either, Maybe the only way is to release a official BIOS update. Can you tell us any update or development on this issue?? please? Its been months....The patience is getting thinnner day by day.

HP Recommended

Hi,
I hope the one reading the email is in good health!
This is regarding the new bios update the consumers received and the irresponsible behaviour of hp team!
After receiving the bios update f.08 the system hibernates randomly, there has been many theories on the cause such as higher temperature, higher fanspeed etc, but no solutions yet!
Many forums has been opened by the consumer in your official websites, the one which got the most views and responses has been closed by hp saying, no recent response!!
I can understand that a system update can cause issues, and that's okay, but i dont understand the unprofessional behaviour and the irresponsible act hp team has showed to their customers!
This makes me very sad!
You could have posted a notice regarding the fix, instead of quietly removing the update from the software download page!

I hope this mail reaches to the appropriate person.

link- https://ssl.www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

this is the email i have sent to the ceo, its a long shot but please mail the guy!

HP Recommended

hi ameen bari, 

I think the step you took is the only thing we can do now. 

can you please share the email id of him as i also want to copy and send this to that guy.

and every one else should also do it

HP Recommended

I think HP is trying to remove game support from there gaming latops.

Isnt that cool ?

lol

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Yes .. im **bleep**ing F.08 ... always Lock, Freeze , hope FIX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE LOL @HP

HP Recommended

The solution is here lad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hewlett_Packard/comments/i14lxu/hp_laptop_locksleep_by_itself_after_bios_up...

will take you about 15 mins, props to the guy who contacted the HP dev team and shared it on reddit.

HP Recommended

Roll back to the last one untill the new bios is released.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.