Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

after installing 2019 version this i can install 2020 right?

HP Recommended

Hi nicolo

Thank you so much!, the problem is resolved now

i have been playing horizon zero dawn since 45 minutes and it hasnt been shut down,

lesson learned never update a critical software unless fully tested!

thankyou so much man! we really appreciate your efforts!

my system is hp pavilion 15 ec 0073ax

HP Recommended

Instead install 02_86D4F05 setup, i tried install 2020 version from hp support site, but the bios version still says "AMI F.05, 06/11/2019". So i guess it's not necessary. And YEAAAHH, It Works. Now for god sake i will never try to update the new bios from HP anymore. Im just gonna enjoy this f.05 version

HP Recommended

please update the temps too. i tried playing valorant and cpu temp came to 94 degree celsius at an instant. is that okay?

HP Recommended

Dude you saved my life it worked!! 

15986347272872632678181327524550.jpg

HP Recommended

It worked but has anyone had issues with frame dropping ? Like lag for a moment or two and is it normal that the msi afterburner shows both the rx vega and gtx 1650 being utilised together ?!

HP Recommended

i use msi after burner too and sometimes it shows the radeon vega being used together with the nvidea. I have just downgraded to f.05 and will update you if the problem persists. I just assumed it must the gpu being used by the system software for something else. it is normally at 0% but suddenly shoots up to 60%-99% in between.

HP Recommended

Please do let me know if you experience fps drops and if your igpu is also utilised

HP Recommended

Nice job by HP, the customers came earlier with a solution than HP. And the costumers offer more help than HP customer support. Maybe HP should think about hiring some of these forum guys that helped us a lot and go think about your marketing techniques in the first place.

GOOD JOB ON LETTING YOUR CUSTOMERS SOLVE THE PROBLEMS YOU CAUSED, GOOD JOB HP, REAL GOOD.

I already know what laptop i'm buying after this one. (Not an HP)

HP Recommended

IT REALLY WORKS.

Successfully back to bios F 05.

Bro. We all owe you one.

after so long and being utterly disappointed by HP support team guys, you proved to be the one true saving grace,

THANKYOU for making this world a better place! God bless you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.