cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
3 3 0 2
Message 111 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

IT REALLY WORKS.

Successfully back to bios F 05.

Bro. We all owe you one.

after so long and being utterly disappointed by HP support team guys, you proved to be the one true saving grace,

THANKYOU for making this world a better place! God bless you.

Highlighted
Level 3
20 20 0 19
Message 112 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello guys,

I am really very very happy that the solution worked.

I swear I'm happy that you can finally go back to enjoying your gaming PCs for which you have spent so much money.

don't thank me, I didn't come up with the solution.

I only shared the one given to me by an HP assistant after so many swearwords.

great at all.

enjoy yourselves

Highlighted
Level 1
10 10 0 1
Message 113 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try f.02 then. Mine worked with turbo activated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
10 9 2 4
Message 114 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can visit F 08 BIOS Update for all latest updates including Lock/Sleep update.

TechyPerson
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
22 22 0 0
Message 115 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ive only tried apex legends and valorant and haven't experienced fps drops but yes the igpu is getting utilised in between and my cpu temps came at a maximum of 91 degree Celsius . What games have you tried playing ? i remember getting fps drops on gta 5 last month when i bought the laptop and i deleted it out of frustration. also had the bios problem while playing gta and apex. valorant was running fine. Now after downgrading to f.05 no more locking and stuff but im a bit concerned about my cpu hitting 91 degrees. Is that bad?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
42 39 0 13
Message 116 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Could you please try playing demanding games like Battlefield V or CoD WWII. It is frustrating that even after the bios downgrade i get fps drops and yes 91° is a bit too high, try using a cooling pad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
10 10 0 1
Message 117 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I suggest you after rollback to D.01 to F.02 because it was faster than f.05. i dunno how but i think F.05 deactivated the turbo feature. CMIIW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
22 22 0 0
Message 118 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

im planning to download horizon, ill update you soon. Are you using a cooling pad? could you suggest me one.thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
42 39 0 13
Message 119 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No bud, im not using one currently because my temps are under control but the fps drops are so annoying. I'd suggest you go for one online.

Please do update after you download and play intensive games.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
18 16 0 6
Message 120 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Clickers99 yeah man I'm also planning to downgrade again to f.02 because I have windows 10 version 2004 64 bit and on hp site the bios compaitable for these version is F.02 , so I will try with f.02 now

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation